personal travel guide
Book online from
NZ$10 per day
- The Kruse GPS Travel Guide will be removed from the windscreen and stored safely whenever the rental vehicle is left unattended.
- The Kruse GPS Travel Guide must be returned to Kruse New Zealand Limited in its protective case and inside the return courier bag provided at the completion of the rental period. Kruse GPS Travel Guide's left in vehicles on return will not be considered returned until received back at the Kruse New Zealand Limited's office address shown on the return courier bag.
- The hirer is liable for loss, theft or damage to the Kruse GPS Travel Guide to a maximum of NZ$595.00. The hirer agrees that this amount may be charged to their credit card by Kruse New Zealand Limited or in the unlikely event that loss, theft or damage does occur.
- Kruse New Zealand Limited is not responsible for any harm, damage, loss or misadventure that occurs as a result of the use or misuse of the Kruse GPS Travel Guide. If any Kruse GPS Travel Guide fails to perform to its described functions, our maximum liability is the rental value paid for the Kruse GPS Travel Guide.
- Your Kruse GPS Travel Guide has been fully tested and inspected before being dispatched for collection. If in the unlikely event that any componentry fails or appears not to work, in accordance with New Zealand’s Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 it is your responsibility to advise us as soon as possible by phoning our toll free number 0800 4 57873 (0800 4 KRUSE)so that we are given the opportunity to rectify any problem
- Please ensure you ask for your KRUSE GPS Travel Guide when collecting your rental vehicle. We do not accept responsibility for non-collection and accordingly no refund will be given.
If your rental company advises that your Kruse GPS Travel Guide is not at their depot, do not leave the rental depot but phone us immediately on our toll free helpline - 0800 4 57873 or 0800 4 KRUSE.
We track the delivery of every Kruse GPS Travel Guide thereby ensuring it is at the nominated rental depot to coincide with your collection of your rental vehicle.
If you are travelling between the North and South Islands, take the KRUSE GPS Travel Guide with you to use with your 2nd car hire. DO NOT leave in the car at the end of the first rental.
For assistance when in New Zealand, Call KRUSE toll-free on 0800 4 57873
- Cancellation policy:
- Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to pick-up date - no charge
- Cancellations made between 1 and 6 days prior to pick up - 50% of hire fee
- Cancellations made on day of pick up or no collection - no refund
- Lost return courtier bag - $12.00 to cover dispatch of additional send/receive courier bag to the rental depot
- In accordance with New Zealand’s Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, we are not required to provide refunds for “change of mind” once the goods have been shipped to the nominated rental depot for collection.